Terms & Conditions
All you need to do is
- Provide us with as much information as you can.
- Tell us if you move house or change contact details.
- Tell us if the lender contacts you directly.
- Return to us with any information that we need from you.
On average, lenders respond within 6 weeks of the PPI Check being received by them. However, in some instances it can take longer depending on the lender and the nature of your check. There is also the potential that your lender may require further information in order to facilitate your check.
PPI Checking Service
The PPI Checking Service advertised on this site is a free check. You will not be charged for this check should you not have PPI. Content Discovered Ltd is partnered with a panel of solicitors and claims management companies (CMCs) authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority or Solicitors Regulation Authority to carry out regulated claims management activity. Once you enquire, we will refer you to one of these partners who will get in touch to arrange the PPI check.
PPI Claims Service
The PPI check is a free checking service. Once the check is completed, if PPI is found, you can instruct the claims management company or solicitors firm to manage the claim on your behalf. If your claim is successful, a fee of 20% + VAT will be charged based on the total PPI refund you receive. You may choose to make this claim yourself or progress a complaint to the Financial Ombudsman, for which there would be no fee. This could be done through the relevant ombudsman of compensation scheme.
Claims Management Panel
AIA Solicitors Limited which is registered in England and Wales. Registered number 7758363. Registered office: Kidd House, Whitehall Road, Leeds, LS12 1AP. AIA Solicitors Limited is authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority under SRA Number 563612.
We Fight Any Claim Limited, Tintern House, William Brown Close, Cwmbran, NP44 3AB. Registered in England and Wales number 06649961. Registered office Cradoc House, Heol-Y-Llyfrau, Aberkinfig, Bridgend, CF32 9PL. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Firm Reference Number 836774.
Financial Ombudsman Contact Details
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman by:
- Writing: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 023 4 567 (Opening times: Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm and Saturday – 9am to 1pm)
- SMS: You can also text the Financial Ombudsman on 07860 027 586 and they will call you back.