Content Discovered Ltd is committed to providing a high standard of service to everyone; however, we recognize that things can go wrong from time to time.
Our aim is to handle your complaint fairly, consistently and quickly. In order to do this, it will help if you provide as much information as possible and detail how you would like us to resolve the problem. If we uphold your complaint, we will apologise and we will explain what went wrong. Wherever possible, we will take the necessary steps to prevent the problem re-occurring. We will always attempt to resolve your complaint at the point of contact. Complaints can be made:
- By Phone on: 01603 964764 our Customer Services Team is available 9AM – 5PM; Mon – Fri.
- By Letter to: Content Discovered Ltd, The Union Building, Rose Lane, Norwich, NR1 1BY
- By Email to: email@example.com
We will acknowledge receipt of the complaint within 2 working days. We will respond to your complaint within 8 weeks.
We aim to provide a final response within 8 weeks from the date of receipt of your complaint.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to The Financial Service Ombudsman by:
- Writing: The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0800 023 4 567 (Opening times: Monday to Friday – 8am to 8pm and Saturday – 9am to 1pm)
- SMS: You can also text the Financial Ombudsman on 07860 027 586 and they will call you back.